March Open Virtual Gin Tasting
90 MINUTE VIRTUAL TASTING SESSION
£45 PER HOUSEHOLD
(Suitable for 1 – 2 people)
Join us for our second Open Virtual Gin Tasting on March 26th. Hosted over Zoom and once again led by our resident mixologist Pedro, prepare yourself for a fun, informative and boozy evening gin tasting… all from the comfort of your own home!
As with all our Open Virtual Gin Tasting events, the booking will include direct delivery to the address of your choice of 6 x 5cl bottles from our eclectic range of London Dry and Flavoured gins and your very own Curious Cat Gin branded balloon glass. This makes it perfect for an individual or a couple to participate.
Also within your delivery are detailed tasting notes to refer to. The notes will also include our recommendation of premium tonics and other mixers and suitable garnishes for each of the gins that you can buy in advance if required.
All you’ll then need is ice, an internet connection and a few bottles of your favourite mixers and garnishes (well, aren’t you fancy!).
What does each session include?
• An introduction to the world of The Curious Cat Distillery
• How gin is made and what botanicals make each gin special
• A guided tasting of the gins you select, including flavour profile, recommended serves and garnishes, all undertaken by Pedro, our resident mixologist.
• End of session Q&A – our sessions are fully interactive so you can ask your host anything about our gin or the perfect cocktails you can create with the different gins.
• Cost of event is inclusive of the booking and processing fee applied by Eventbrite.
NOTE: Unfortunately we currently cannot cater for members of your group who do not drink alcohol as we do not have any non-alcoholic alternatives.
MULTIPLE TICKET BOOKINGS: Please note that a purchase of multiple tickets will NOT allow for delivery to multiple addresses – all tasting boxes will be shipped and delivered to the buyers address. For multiple deliveries to separate households please book each one spearately.